Wednesday 16 May 2012

Dress-ups In The Forest




I went down south to my home town of Busselton over the weekend and while the grandparents were happy to spend time with the baby, I took advantage of my spare time by spending it creatively. 


(Audrey Rose Photography)


One of my best friends, Mallory, behind Audrey Rose Photography is building up her photography portfolio, so we drove out to the tuart forest to play dress ups and get some shots.  And I must say, as much as I like doing this sort of thing, I still get really shy and self-conscious and almost talked myself out of sharing these photos with you, but here they are :)



(Audrey Rose Photography)



(Audrey Rose Photography)



(Audrey Rose Photography)





(Audrey Rose Photography)

If you like these, check out her page on facebook - www.facebook.com/AudreyRosePhotography 

All photos copyright Audrey Rose Photography

Cass



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting beautiful people.